Contents insurance

My Home contents insurance

While GreenSquare insures the building you live in, it is your responsibility – and in your tenancy agreement – to insure your personal possessions. This is known as contents insurance and covers such things as damage caused by fire, theft, water damage, vandalism, or floods to most of your household goods and contents. It also covers replacement of external locks, if your keys are lost or stolen, and the contents of your freezer.

We can help our customers obtain home contents insurance easily and at a price that is affordable. While many people often hope that nothing will happen to their belongings, sometimes things can go wrong unexpectedly.

With a special scheme called 'My Home', arranged in conjunction with the National Housing Federation, GreenSquare customers can protect their belongings and gain peace of mind knowing if the unexpected happens they have cover.

Click on the My Home logo to find out more.   


You can also call us on 0345 450 7288 or email: