Gloucestershire Housing Support
Worried you might lose your home?
Rent or mortgage arrears?
Living in unsuitable accommodation?
Threatened with eviction?
Need help budgeting or with benefits?
We can support you with:
- Financial difficulties that make it hard for you to pay for your housing, eg debts, rent or mortgage arrears, problems with benefit payments, etc.
- Understanding your housing rights and responsibilities.
- Accessing other services or social activities in the community.
- Maintaining your important utility services, eg gas, electric, and water.
- Resettling into a new home.
- Resolving problems with neighbours.
- Developing independent life skills, eg budgeting, living safely in your home.
- Liaising with other organisations.
- Help you stay in your current home or explore alternative housing options; help you if you are in danger of losing your home because of repossession or eviction; help you find and secure suitable accommodation and support if you need it; help you connect with networks and activities in your community – and education, training, and employment opportunities
- Other tasks that will support you to secure or maintain your accommodation.
Click here to download our information leaflet (PDF).
To get in touch:
Phone: 01452 726951
Find us on Facebook at fb.com/GreenSquareGlosHousingSupport or Twitter at twitter.com/GreenSquareGHS.
Or complete the online form below.
Our offices are at:
Chedworth House, Green Farm Business Park,
Quedgeley, Gloucester GL2 4LY.
You can download the full referral from here.
Fill it in and return it to us at the address or email address above.
We work in Gloucester, Tewkesbury, and the Forest of Dean.
Require housing-related support in Cheltenham?
Services in your area are provided by P3. Click here to visit their website.