Worried you might lose your home?
Rent or mortgage arrears?
Living in unsuitable accommodation?
Threatened with eviction?
Need help budgeting or with benefits?
We can support you with:
- Financial difficulties that make it hard for you to pay for your housing, eg debts, rent or mortgage arrears, problems with benefit payments, etc.
- Understanding your housing rights and responsibilities.
- Accessing other services or social activities in the community.
- Maintaining your important utility services, eg gas, electric, and water.
- Resettling into a new home.
- Resolving problems with neighbours.
- Developing independent life skills, eg budgeting, living safely in your home.
- Liaising with other organisations.
- Help you stay in your current home or explore alternative housing options;
help you if you are in danger of losing your home because of repossession or eviction;
help you find and secure suitable accommodation and support if you need it;
help you connect with networks and activities in your community – and education, training, and employment opportunities
- Other tasks that will support you to secure or maintain your accommodation.
Find out about our services in: