ASB Form

You can report antisocial behaviour to us by phone. In the Oxford area that's 01865 773000. In the Wiltshire and Swindon areas it's 01249 465465. In the Gloucester area it's 01452 505359.

You can tell the police on 101 or 999.

Since April 2014 GreenSquare has provided an out-of-hours service for residents to report nuisance and antisocial behaviour after 5pm and at weekends. While the service has proved to be both useful and a comfort to those residents that have used it, it has not proved to be value for money. As a result the service will not be provided after 31 March 2016. When reporting nuisance out of hours residents should use the form below. 

Noise nuisance can be reported to the Environmental Health department of your local council.

Or you can tell us about antisocial behaviour using the form below: