GreenSquare's operating model is to have a main board and five committees – the audit committee, development committee, customer service committee, remuneration and selection committee, and finance committee.
Find out more about GreenSquare Board Members here.
The Customer Services Committee:
The Development Committee
• looks at the programme of new homes we develop, social, affordable, and homes for sale, and monitors performance in relation to the delivery of these homes.
The Finance Committee
• Looks at GreenSquare’s financial performance, signs off annual accounts prior to presentation to the Board;
• Recommends the budgets to the Board, after review by the Customer Services Committee;
• Looks at the money we borrow to ensure that we are able to deliver the Corporate Plan and monitors any loans we have to ensure that we manage them in accordance with the loan agreement.
The Audit Committee:
• Reviews the annual financial accounts, once reviewed by our external auditor for referral to the Board;
• Agree a programme of internal audit to review our internal controls and ensure that they are effective in managing our risks;
• Receives individual audit reports from specialist consultants, identifies any weaknesses, and recommends changes to improve them;
• Reviews the risk register and receives detailed reports on our top risks.
The Remuneration Committee:
• Considers and approves our recruitment strategy;
• Makes Board Member recruitment arrangements and agrees the skills required for each of the Boards and Committees;
• Recommends any pay increases or changes in terms and conditions to the GreenSquare Board.