What's it like working at GreenSquare
We are a pioneering group focused on residents, neighbourhoods, and communities; building homes and places where people want to live in Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, and Gloucestershire.
We're delighted that you’ve taken an interest in working for GreenSquare. We are a vibrant, family-friendly place to work, where we expect, and get, a lot from our staff. In return, we offer all the usual stuff you’d expect, competitive pay, generous leave and benefits and flexible working arrangements.
But there’s something special about GreenSquare staff – they care passionately about what they do, strive to deliver an excellent service, and enjoy coming to work and making a difference to people's lives.
If this is what you're looking for, then please apply. However, if you're not passionate about what you do, then thanks for looking, but we're probably not for you.
Your commitment to GreenSquare
You will need to:
- Want to make a difference
- Enjoy and value working alongside diverse colleagues and partner organisations
- Be flexible, adaptable and ready to meet new challenges; whatever the challenge, you’ll demonstrate a “can do” approach
- Work cost effectively
- Observe our Code of Conduct and other policies at all times, in particular our commitment to excellent customer service
GreenSquare’s commitment to you
Dedicated, professional staff are key to our success. We invest a great deal of time and effort in creating a working environment that encourages our people to maximise their talent, energy and creativity to deliver for our residents. Working at GreenSquare, you can expect:
- A rewarding job that delivers real changes to peoples lives
- Managers who will support you actively, helping you to perform to your very best
- Lots of opportunities to learn and develop in your role
- The chance to work with, and to learn from, many experienced, professional and passionate people
- To work in an environment that genuinely thrives on the diversity of its people, and on great teamwork
- The opportunity to join a recognised trade union
- Competitive pay and benefits and a flexible working environment
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Excellent contributory pension scheme
- Leave entitlement rising to 28 days plus an additional day at Christmas (pro rata for part-time staff)
- Medical Cash plan and shopping discounts
- Flexi-time (not at senior level) which can provide up to an additional 12 days leave per year
- Fantastic training and the chance to work towards professional qualifications relevant to your job
- Family support, including paternity, adoption and fostering leave
- Flexible and job sharing opportunities